Safeguarding your business value is our priority
GSI specializes in providing advisory services encompassing financial operations, forensic analysis, and due diligence.
We not only offer advice but also stand by your side whenever needed. With our wealth of experience, we bring innovative ideas and imagination to business structuring and overseas compliance management.
We have led business start-ups in Asia and Eastern Europe on behalf of investor clients. Our roots go back to a firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors established in 1993 by Andrew Stuart, who is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and a director of GSI today.
Our financial department delivers business support services, including:
- International corporate advisory
- Mergers and acquisitions, sourcing target companies and market research
- Due diligence
- Forensic accounting and investigations
- Establishing new businesses in UK with full support services of statutory accounts, tax advisory and compliance
- Accounting, and ERP systems advisory and implementation
- Data processing, bulk data entry and analysis, accounts production
- GDPR compliance led by our own qualified lawyer
- Insolvency process support from appointment to conclusion
- Asset tracing and recovery across multiple jurisdictions
Insolvency Process Support
Forensic Review and Analysis
Due Diligence Services
Interested in our work?
If you would like to learn more about GSI and our work, or you would like to cooperate with us, send us a message anytime.