Financial & Forensic
Helping you protect business value.
GSI provides advisory services for a variety of financial operations including forensic analysis and due diligence. By applying our expertise, we offer tax and accounting compliance services along with planning and group strategies for domestic and international groups.
We offer advice but when needed we will go side by side with you. Our experience means we can bring imagination and new ideas in terms of structuring a business as well as handling overseas compliance. We have led business start-ups in Asia and Eastern Europe on behalf of investor clients, taking director positions. Our roots go back to a firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors established in 1993 by Andrew Stuart, who is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and a director of GSI today.
Our financial department delivers business support services, including:
- International corporate advisory
- Mergers and acquisitions, sourcing target companies and market research
- Due diligence
- Forensic accounting and investigations
- Establishing new businesses in UK with full support services of statutory accounts, tax advisory and compliance
- Accounting, and ERP systems advisory and implementation
- Data processing, bulk data entry and analysis, accounts production
- GDPR compliance led by our own qualified lawyer
- Insolvency process support from appointment to conclusion
- Asset tracing and recovery across multiple jurisdictions
Insolvency Process Support
Forensic Review and Analysis
Due Diligence Services
Interested in our work?
If you would like to learn more about GSI and our work, or you would like to cooperate with us, send us a message anytime.