How it works
Finding talent quickly and efficiently.
The first step is to identify your staff requirements. This can all be done by email but a telephone call with one of our managers usually ensures we both have a good understanding of what you need. You can call us directly on 020 3151 6848 or contact us by email.
The information we will need is:
- About your business – sector, size, the number of staff.
- Whether you outsource or have external staffing arrangements already.
- What type of staff you need, such as IT, programmers, accounts, administration or any other sector.
- How many staff are required now and in the future, so a brief insight into your workforce planning? You can recruit for specific projects where the employment will be for a fixed period or long term but under local laws, contracts are usually no longer than 12 months when they are renewed or terminated.
- Outline job descriptions so that we can focus on the recruitment process. We keep databases of available staff so we may be able to provide candidates quickly.
We will ask you to review and agree to our terms and conditions before we start, which we will send you after our initial communication.
Interested in our work?
If you would like to learn more about GSI and our work, or you would like to cooperate with us, send us a message anytime.